sábado, 26 de enero de 2013

ON BEING A CONNECTED EDUCATOR





     Little did I know of the things that were ahead of me for the following year when I first came in touch with ICT tools back in February 2012.  Back then I had no idea that internet was there to help teachers.  I was the ordinary paper and pen (sometimes red pen!) teacher.  I remember now one of my friends writing the word "Prezi" for me in my handout since I didn´t know how to spell it.  I also remember Paul Seligson mentioning E-Portfolios in one of his talks and I thought of them as something like paper folders but in word format.
    I hardly knew back then later in my first "Becoming an E-Teacher" online course, that I was just beginning to scratch the surface of the great potential the internet had to offer to a teacher of English as a foreign language.


3 comentarios:

  1. Cool blog Maria! I am glad you've decided to become an e-teacher. Keep on sharing ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. The Great Dani Zallocco! You´re partly responsible for this Dani, I always remember your patience and encouragement in my early months of discovery, thank you!

      Eliminar
  2. It's wonderful to see all the amazing things you are putting together :) Hope to meet f-2-f soon! Are you coming to Faapi?

    ResponderEliminar